Join the Myrtle.ai Team
We are always looking for brilliant minds to join our team. These include full-time, part-time, graduate, and intern positions. If you have experience in Computer Science, Mathematics, Software Design, Digital Circuit Design or Machine Learning, we’d love to hear from you! We are an equal opportunities employer and we value diversity. Please send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org if any of the positions suit you.
Comments From Our Colleagues
We are a team of engineers and scientists with deep technical expertise who love a technical challenge in a friendly collaborative environment.
We want to revolutionize AI by empowering individuals. Being part of Myrtle.ai means being a large part of a small organisation instead of a small part of a large organisation. This confers great individual responsibility and offers great opportunities. At Myrtle.ai our employees support our core values and through that we can improve the future as a team.
Joining Myrtle.ai means working side-by-side with people impassioned to change the world through AI and to help each other along the way. Our team is mission-driven, fun-loving, and family-oriented. We bring the best of AI technologies to the brightest of customers. We do this through collaborative working and individual development. Through these efforts, our team stands out in Cambridge as a beacon of people-oriented, technology-driven achievement.
Myrtle.ai is a leading innovator in the optimization of AI inference workloads. Headquartered in Cambridge, UK, Myrtle.ai offers progressive career opportunities, working at the heart of an exciting AI movement.
We apply our patented technologies to solve our customers’ engineering challenges, making deep learning a low power, high performance reality today. Improving safety in self-driving cars, increasing accuracy in medical diagnosis and reducing energy consumption in the world’s data centers, we help to make the world a better place. Together we can unlock the vast potential of machine learning to enhance our lives without costing the planet.
Ready to Make an Impact?
Work at the heart of an exciting AI start-up and…
- Influence the future
- Learn and develop your skills
- Expand your role as you grow
Your work will make a difference
Together everyone achieves more
Every individual makes a difference
Honouring our commitments
Have respect for one another
Be curious, creative and innovative
We are always looking for brilliant minds to join our team! These include full-time, part-time, graduate, and intern positions. If you have experience in Computer Science, Mathematics, Software Design, Digital Circuit Design or Machine Learning, we’d love to hear from you! We are an equal opportunities employer and we value diversity. Please send your CV to email@example.com if any of these positions suit you:
We are looking for machine learning engineers to join our diverse group of engineers and researchers to develop and deploy state-of-the-art deep learning models to Myrtle’s inference accelerator. This multifaceted role will involve compressing and productionising the latest deep learning models for workloads related to speech and NLP as well as developing and shipping customer-facing libraries that integrate state-of-the-art model compression research and techniques.
The candidate must be detail oriented, have a good theoretical understanding of machine learning and have practical deep learning model development experience.
- Master’s or PhD in related scientific or engineering field.
- Good theoretical understanding of machine learning/deep learning.
- Imperative language. e.g. Python, C++.
- Development under Linux, including Git and OSS.
- Attention to detail, good communication and documentation skills.
- Experience using modern machine learning frameworks such as PyTorch, TensorFlow or MXNet.
- Knowledge of different computer architectures.
We are looking for a Systems Operations Engineer to join Myrtle.ai to provide the company with a complete SysOps service in terms of proactively maintaining, improving, and managing our IT infrastructure.
- Basic Linux and Windows knowledge
- Deployment of software and tools on Linux and Windows
- Configuration and maintenance of PC and server hardware
- Asset management and purchasing of equipment
- Asset tracking and stock lists
- User admin
- Networking – Switches, routers, VPN
- Tech support – level 1 to level 3
- Working independently on projects
- Management and ownership of office printers including order supplies and maintenance
- Management of the office telephone(s), organising diverts to the answering service
- Ownership and management of the server room, ensuring smooth running and optimum efficiency at all times
- Updates and maintenance of all meeting room IT
- Supporting the roll out of all new IT systems and platforms
Point of contact for all staff on all matters IT related
- GSuite admin
- Cloud – AWS/Google
- Some experience with GDPR legislation would be beneficial